[ANN] New Variable Watcher

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 4 15:52:43 CDT 2006

On 10/4/06 12:47 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> The only problem left now is that you are too efficient and you make the
> rest of us look bad. :)

Whoops! I'll have to take more time next time... ;-)

> Thanks SO MUCH for these two fixes -- these were the main things I
> wanted to see, and now there they are. Clever solution to the VW
> updating issue, by the way. I thought you'd have to run a "send" loop,
> which would have been messy. Updating when entering the fields is a fine
> compromise.

Yeah, you can "wave" the palette and see it magically update... I didn't
want to use a pending message because these are cancellable and it would
never get started again, and anything else seemed a bit convoluted...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com