Modified Script Editor

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Tue Oct 3 14:30:26 CDT 2006

Here's a good head scratcher.  The recent thread about upgrading to
2.7.4 was incentive for me to finally do so.  Everything went
smoothly and I made various personal changes I prefer such as adding
the keyboard shortcut command-E to the Script Editor so I can easily
open the Variable Watcher during debugging.  Then when I used it,
only in certain scripts, I got the error:

Keys: Parameter is not a variable

It appears the offending line in my script was:

       set the decorations of stack "•Standards•" to title

If I make "title" a literal, as in:

       set the decorations of stack "•Standards•" to "title"

I have no more problems, for the moment.

Anybody got any ideas?

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software
MacPro, Quad Core Xeon, 10.4.7, MetaCard, 10.7.4