Another MC-Rev anomaly: "text of image" property

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Nov 2 11:44:44 CST 2006

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> (snip)
> I take back what I said about the paintcompression being in revCommon.
> It isn't, it is in the library the IDE loads. It's got to be somewhere
> else in standalones, since that's what is obviously happening.
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay

Once we know what to look for it is easier to locate. I made a search
with my "revbrowser" which contains a fast script browser.

In Rev 2.7.4 the paintcompression is set from stack "revlibrary" in
folder "toolset" in the script of group "revlibraries" and its handler
"revLoadLibraries":

"on revLoadLibraries
  global gRevSmallAppIcon,gRevAppIcon
  local tBtn,tLine
  set the paintCompression to "png" -- match the engine
  ..."

This handler is also added to each standalone.

Best,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>