Another MC-Rev anomaly: "text of image" property

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 1 13:25:23 CST 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:

>>> How did this affect standalones?
>>
>> It's the only library that Rev always adds to standalones. As Kevin
>> explained, it contains all the "rev-" language additions, so is
>> required for most Rev users. And to keep standalones in parity with
>> the IDE, it sets the paintcompression as well.
>>
>> (And I can never remember if it is called "revCommon" or "revGeneral"
>> but its the one that handles all the basic rev language extensions.)
>
> It's been a while since I dove into revCommon or revGeneral, but IIRC
> they only contained handlers that had to be called explicitedly (the
> "rev"-prefixed ones).
>
> What system messages are trapped in those scripts?

Kevin answered this before. Only mousedoubleup, which gets redirected if
the target isn't a rev-embedded stack.

I take back what I said about the paintcompression being in revCommon.
It isn't, it is in the library the IDE loads. It's got to be somewhere
else in standalones, since that's what is obviously happening.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com