Reporting Metacard Bugs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 14 18:06:37 CDT 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> In Revolution, the message box is a palette. But in MC, at least in OS
> X, my message box is modeless with all three buttons. I can minimize,
> maximize, and close it. So I think the message box decorations are
> correct in MC Linux, it is just the behavior that isn't.

I take back part of what I just said. I just tried minimzing the message
box (I guess I never actually hit that button before.) MC tried to
minimize it (I saw it swoop toward the dock,) and then it completely
disappeared. Nothing I can think of will bring it back.

So this particular problem affects us all.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com