Stack file version

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 10 13:17:39 CDT 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> Putting my money where my mouth is, how do you guys want to handle the
>> stackfileversion property? My preference is to allow a permanent
>> default preference, and an interface to change it. I'd also like the
>> ability to set it on the fly while saving (or RE-saving, something Rev
>> doesn't provide). Then we'd have to decide how to implement an
>> interface for that.
>
> Hmmm...I like the preference idea, and am open to suggestions about how
> the UI for an on-the-fly property.

I knew you would say that. :) Okay, I'll take a stab at it, as long as
people don't hold their breath. It is very busy here right now, so it
may be a while.

Setting up an option in prefs isn't as big a challenge as deciding an
on-the-fly behavior. Like you, I'm open to suggestions. Would holding
down one of the meta keys be too obscure?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com