MetaCard CGI - a good place to start with

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri May 5 08:16:57 CDT 2006

Hello,

Could you please provide a step-by-step guide to installing
revcgi on memebot.com without paying for an advanced account? I
am looking for the right place to put the MC executable but
can't find it.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.