MetaCard CGI - a good place to start with

LiangTyan Fui mlist at afteroffice.com
Thu May 4 23:13:02 CDT 2006

I've just encountered a very spiffy web hosting:
http://www.memebot.com

They claimed to allow CGI, php, perl and many scripting for .... well
free of charge *.

So I've registered an account and give it a try. I have no problem at
all running Metacard CGI there, on my very first attempt.

So if you have no Linux and server, and thinking to get your hand wet
with MetaCard CGI, the recipe is simple:

http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html
http://www.memebot.com

* For 30 MB disk space, 100 MB monthly transfer limit.