How to put a background image in the foreground?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Mar 14 03:34:49 CST 2006

Hi Reinhold,

> Hi!
>
> My question sounds crazy but the intension is this:
>
> In the background of my cards there is a small image that I use as
> a button with a script in it. I use it to show a sequence of
> pictures step by step. But on some cards the pictures are so big
> that they cover over my small image in the background and I cannot
> click on it.
>
> How I can lift the small image to the toplevel?
>
> I know this way myself:
> I don't put the small image in the background but load it at last
> on opening the card so that it is in the toplevel and put the
> script into it.
>
> But may be, there is a more intelligent way.

You can set the layer of that image to any value you want, maybe on
"preopencard"

on preopencard
    set the layer of img "little image in background" to (the num of
controls)
end preopencard

This way the image will be "on top" of all objects.

Oh, i almost overlooked:

> In the background of my cards there is a small image that

In that case i would group that single image so it can be a
"background group" but
can be layered separately.

on preopencard
    set the layer of grp "group with little background image" to (the
num of controls)
end preopencard

> Reinhold

Regards