How to put a background image in the foreground?

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Tue Mar 14 03:04:05 CST 2006

Hi!

My question sounds crazy but the intension is this:

In the background of my cards there is a small image that I use as a
button with a script in it. I use it to show a sequence of pictures
step by step. But on some cards the pictures are so big that they
cover over my small image in the background and I cannot click on it.

How I can lift the small image to the toplevel?

I know this way myself:
I don't put the small image in the background but load it at last on
opening the card so that it is in the toplevel and put the script
into it.

But may be, there is a more intelligent way.

Reinhold