OT: Grammatical blunders

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 5 12:38:10 CST 2006

Shari wrote:

> You get the idea.  But it was the phrase, "Where's it at?" that totally
> irritated the fella.  He stopped me in mid-game to correct my grammar.
> Huh?  I'm playing a game with a dog.  I know the proper way to put
> things.  But for the purposes of the game, it was irrelevant. I didn't
> care.  She didn't care.  Let's have fun!

And given the many different nationalities we have contributing to the
list, my feeling is that as long as we can understand the communication,
who cares how precise the English is? Can you imagine the threads that
would ensue if we corrected every non-English speaker before answering
their question?

The whole concept is silly. You're right.

> You can see the Perfect Fella and the Perfect Dog (and me) here:
>
> http://www.gypsyware.com/about.html

So THAT'S what you look like. Finally I know after all these years. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com