Metacard to Revolution

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Thu Jun 29 13:23:08 CDT 2006

Maybe I mis-worded my request.  I'm not really 'moving away' from using
Metacard.  Instead, I just intended to 'add Revolution' to the list of
tools I use.  I purchased an enterprise license a few years back but I
never took the time to really get set up using Revolution.  Recently,
Heather tempted me with an attractive upgrade offer, so I purchased it
and I'm now trying once again to get set up so I can use either tool.
I'm assuming each one has its pros and cons, I'd just like to broaden
my horizons a bit as they say and have both available.  In any event I
am definitely still an avid 14+ hour a day Metacard IDE user and fan,
and will more than likely remain so.

Hope this is helpful,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software