Metacard to Revolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 29 14:00:44 CDT 2006

Ray Horsley wrote:
> Anybody know where to post questions regarding moving from Metacard to
> Revolution?
>
> It seems there should be a Revolution mailing list to post these kinds
> of questions to instead of here on the Metacard mailing list.

This MetaCard list has sort of evolved into discussion about maintaining
and enhancing the MC IDE, while the use-rev list is the more popular
place for general language questions.

If you're no longer using the MC IDE and prefer Rev's, it would be
helpful for us who work on it to know why, if you can spare a moment to
tell us. The MC IDE is an ongoing work in progress, so perhaps we could
add specific things you need, and I'll be releasing my own IDE at some
point and perhaps I could address them there.

  Managing Editor, revJournal