Disappearing windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 23 12:03:56 CDT 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Ray Horsley wrote:
>>
>> By george you're right, Jacqueline.  I'm getting the exact same
>> behavior by double-clicking the message box's title bar.  I'm using
>> IDE version 2.6b12, engine 2.6.6, build number 152.  I never noticed
>> that before.  I'll goof around a little with it to see if I can trace it.
>

> This should be fixed in RC1.  I can no longer reproduce it in the latest
> build I posted.
>
> If you find a recipe for seeing this in RC1 please let me know.

Apologies, you're right. I thought I *was* using rc-1 but now I recall
that I hit a different bug (which I haven't reported yet) and so I
switched back to b12 late yesterday to get around it. I have just
reinstalled rc-1 and the disappearing window problem does seem to be
fixed. So, no problem and I'm sorry for the false alarm.

The bug that I was trying to get around yesterday happens in the
variable watcher, but moving back to b12 didn't fix it. I will try to
get a recipe for that one before I report it here; apparently it has
been in the IDE for at least a couple of versions. Meanwhile I can
continue to use rc-1 for testing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com