MC IDE: Passing the Poohbah torch and more

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 22 17:07:51 CDT 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> I can wrap up v2.6 as soon as you folks report back on RC1
>
> I'm just looking at it now. It looks like the IDE version in the About
> box didn't get updated.

Fixed for the next build.

> The message box size is too small for me to read comfortably. I've
> already changed it in my own copy, but thought I'd mention it here to
> see if the majority wants it to ship the old way or the new way. I'm
> okay with just changing my own copy with each release if other people
> like it as-is.

I found MetaCard's insistence on Helvetica 14 to be annoying, as it's
not the standard font face or size on anything other than Motif.

I had changed it to Lucida Grande 11 on OS X to conform to the OS X HIG.

I can change it back if you like -- I'm using my own IDE these days
anyway, which uses HIG-recommended fonts throughout, so it won't affect
me either way.