MC IDE: Passing the Poohbah torch and more

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 21 18:28:29 CDT 2006

I have to say, Richard agreed to be our grand poohbah for six months,
and it has stretched out to something like several years. Thanks for all
your efforts and the wonderful job you've done, Richard. We all
appreciate it very much.

And a big thanks to Klaus for taking over this job. I know you'll be
every bit as conscientious as Richard. We owe you both a debt of gratitude.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com