MC IDE v2.6b12

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Jan 26 00:25:11 CST 2006

1) New answer dialog looks great but  if you try  ...

answer information "Please choose!" with "choice One" or "choice two"
or "choice three" or "choice four"

button would overlap icon

Any chance of fixing this?

BTW any chance to add to answer dialog something like..

----------
on linkClicked pLink
  if "@" is in pLink then revMail pLink
  else revGoUrl pLink
end linkClicked

Not too long, rather easy :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
------------

And may be revGoUrl handler could be added to MC IDE ?. Unless Rev Inc.
has something against it of course.
It's commonly used in posted stacks and would add more compatibility to
MC IDE.

2) Ken Ray did fantastic job improving variable watcher.

Not to mention a lot of vw bugs fixed, improved stability and
appearance... (for details type in msg box  --> put the uChangeHistory
of stack "variable watcher")

Support for arrays is mentioned in "Version History" (under MC IDE
"Help" menu).

Additionally...

a) Variables are now sorted within each type of variables
b) Access to "execution contexts" is available in contextual menu on
right click
c)  Ability to change color of each variable type as well as  font and
font size of vw

BUT, there is one more thing :)

vw has now support to auto select the variable clicked in script editor
in debug mode. This is a GREAT feature which requires a minor change to
script editor stack script.

here is required change..

----
on mouseUp
   if the commandKey is "down" and the optionKey is "down" then
     savehistory
     close this stack
   else lookupterm the clickText
end mouseUp

... to this ...

on mouseUp
   if the commandKey is "down" and the optionKey is "down" then
     savehistory
     close this stack
   else
     if (the listBehavior of me is true) and ("Variable Watcher" is in
the windows) then
       put the hilitedLines of me into tLines
       set the listBehavior of me to false
       put the mouseText into tVar
       set the listBehavior of me to true
       set the hilitedLines of me to tLInes
       try
         send "lookupVar tVar" to card 1 of stack "Variable Watcher"
       catch pError
         lookupterm the clickText
       end try
     else
       lookupterm the clickText
     end if
   end if
end mouseUp
----------------

Richard, any chance to add this change to script editor for next build ?

I'm using this feature for couple of months now, no "side effects"

3) while I mentioned "Version History" ... there is a following
statement there.. :)

----
3. Checkbox "Hide tools" in the "MeatCard Menu Bar" in case you need a
bit extra space and use the tools palette.
----

"MeatCard" :)

best regards
Tariel