backgroundgroup get changed when I place it on a card (Now in TEXT format)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jan 17 21:45:09 CST 2006

Here's a couple of ideas...

Try checking to see if the sharedText of the field of the group in
question is true or not. Try setting it to true and see if it doesn't
change then. If it doesn't, then I'm guessing the textFont of that field
or one of the other properties, is reverting to a default property and
that may be screwing you up.

I guess if all else fails, Try Richard Gaskin's UmbreallaMan plugin
which can trap the messages being sent during this whole process.

You could have some name space collisions which are going undetected, or
the names are explicit enough or any of another bunch of things.
Including, perhaps you have 2 copies of grp "BgWorSat"!

best,

Chipp