backgroundgroup get changed when I place it on a card (Now in TEXT format)

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Tue Jan 17 15:48:29 CST 2006

Ok,

I found the button to switch of the html-code.
;-)

Here is my question again:

I have a stack with three different backgrounds. To create a new card
the program ask for the desired background.
Then it goes to the last card, and creates a new one. The new card
gets the background of the formerly last card.
Then the program asks for the background of the new card. When it is
different to the desired one, it removes the wrong background and
replaces the desired one onto the card.

The available backgrounds are "BgKonjug", "BgWorSat" and "BgInfPar"
When it replaces the background "BgWorSat" then "BgWorSat" changed:
One field of if gets a little bit bigger then before. All cards with
this background are concerned.
The normal field-size is height/width 24/584 and afterward it is
28/588. 4 point larger in each direction.

   The program memorize the desired background in the variable "BgWhl"

This is my script to change the backgrounds:

    if BgWhl = "BgKonjug" then
      repeat for each item k in "BgWorSat,BgInfPar"
        if there is a grp k then
          remove grp k from this cd
          place bg "BgKonJug" onto this cd
        end if
      end repeat
    else
      if BgWhl = "BgWorSat" then
        repeat for each item k in "BgKonJug,BgInfPar"
          if there is a grp k then
            remove grp k from this cd
            place bg "BgWorSat" onto this cd
          end if
        end repeat
      else
        if BgWhl = "BgInfPar" then
          repeat for each item k in "BgWorSat,BgKonJug"
            if there is a grp k then
              remove grp k from this cd
              place bg "BgInfPar" onto this cd
            end if
          end repeat
        end if
      end if
    end if

All fields in the backgroundgroups has the same fieldproperties and
the "Lock Location" is selected.

What can I do to fix this mistake?

Reinhold