Something wrong in the state of Denmark?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Feb 28 02:27:10 CST 2006

I'm sorry, I was inaccurate in my statement. I should have said "he was
sent such an acknowledgement". Obviously he didn't receive it, since it
transpires he bounced all email from runrev.com. I personally have
responded to all mail from you Richmond.

I'll be attempting to communicate with you from a different email
account, hopefully you will receive that. Please take this offlist now.
It really isn't relevant to anyone else on this list.

Regards,

Heather

On 27 Feb 2006, at 11:24, metacard-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> "He" was obviously being naive again, expecting an type of
> customer relations "He" experienced when he worked in the
> United States. "He" had forgotten that things are different
> in Scotland, his own country - maybe due to the fact that
> during his last 3 year sojourn in Scotland he always
> encountered customer relations that were very nearly on a
> par with those "He" experienced in the United States.
>
> "He" has sent 2 e-mail messages to support at runrev.com
> asking about when "He" should expect to recieve the order,
> but "He" has yet to recieve either an acknowledgement or a
> reply to either of those messages.
Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd
www.runrev.com