Rev licensing > 2.5

MidiToolz rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Tue Feb 21 15:25:29 CST 2006

> Also, even though you may be using the MC IDE, you are still using the
Revolution engine and need to meet the licensing requirements.

I am glad you specified the "Revolution" engine in this claim...this would
not apply to licenses purchased from Scott Raney prior to the RunRev buyout.

This licensing situation is getting a little too hostile for me. I am
developing an alternative solution in Java, so I have moved on. I still use
the 2.5 engine I licensed in 2002 from Scott Raney when I need to...but this
environment has lost sight of the original 'spirit' that he intended (in my
opinion).

JR

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com