MC 2.7

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 16 03:00:01 CST 2006

X,

Why couldn't you release an MC app to any of your 3000 users? I don't
understand. Are you saying it must be a Rev app?

It's also not clear from your message whether or not you ARE an
Enterprise user. As Richard stated earlier, only Enterprise users can
upgrade with MC or have access to the Improve List where beta testing
takes place.

best,

Chipp