MC 2.7

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Thu Feb 16 02:37:47 CST 2006

This was in early 2005... I seriously dont remember.

I know i was asked to get in then removed without consideration. Given all
the bugzillas i wrote from 2004 until mid 2005 I never got ever
aknowledged
despite repeated requests to support, i seriously gave up requesting
anything from support who usually responded
with the lamest excuses (sorry, that's how this customer felt).

Despite repeated and direct exchanges with Kevin, the same mistakes keep
coming - not that Kevin answered often. Not that these weren't repeated in
Monterey by Dan - and later aknowledged with some bugzilla feedback... It
was but too late and too little in my opinion. meanwhile useless for
business graphics are more bugs are introduced...

What's the use? Hundreds of hours in their benefit entering bugzillas,
repeating the issues to hopefully someone who could direct their processes
and quality and then being ignored up to this release
is not my responsibility to fix.

If i update to Rev enterprise (peanuts money for my company - not for my
personal license though), i still have 1 case that is since 1999 blamed on
windows drivers when the fault is clearly in rev/mc engine.
That was later posted as bugzilla 1076... For the life of me, i couldn't
release a metacard based software to any of our 3000 users in the company
since we all use terminal services or metaframe servers...

Superb isn't it?!

i just lost the hope that my help or critiques could help...

cheers
Xavier

metacard-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 16.02.2006 09:11:54:

> xavier.bury at clearstream.com wrote:
> > For some reason, and after lots of asking my studio license was
inserted
> > in the list.
> >
> > Then it was removed by Heather - and she never looked if i wasn't also
an
> > enterprise user.
>
> People make mistakes, and cross-referencing every license holder may not

> be the top priority on her mind during a release cycle.
>
> What did she say when you wrote to her with your Enterprise license
> asking to be reinstated?
>
> That is, you _did_ write her, yes?
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Fourth World Media Corporation

To make communications with Clearstream easier, Clearstream has
recently changed the email address format to conform with industry
standards. The new format is 'firstname.familyname at clearstream.com'.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER