MC 2.7

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Feb 15 17:54:43 CST 2006

With all due respect to MW, I've found problems with the Standalone
Builder in Rev (not MC) which he originally claimed weren't there. I
assume he's got so much on his plate that it's difficult to catch every
issue. And of course, many of us had chances to test this as well during
beta cycle. Just like him, I ended up with too much on my plate to
effectively beta test different scenarios prone to errors.

Rev needs to market products...that's how they make money.
Unfortunately, an architectural change of this magnitude will take a
long time to ferret out all possible combination of problems.

I'm planning on sticking with 2.6.1 until at least a version or two of
upgrades are announced.

-Chipp