Formatted Width of a Tabbed button

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Tue Feb 7 19:12:07 CST 2006

I'm just trying to find out how wide I have to make the button in order
to see all the tabs.  Unlike other button styles, a tabbed button shows
all lines of its contents, but the formattedWidth property only returns
the width of one line of the contents.  I'd like to get the width of
all the contents as they're displayed horizontally.

Thanks for your concern.  Let me know if you've got any ideas.

Ray