Formatted Width of a Tabbed button

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue Feb 7 14:20:47 CST 2006

Hi Ray,

The formattedwidth of a tabbed button is determined by its name
or, if it has one, its label. If you change the name or the
label, the formattedWidth will change as well.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.