RunRev on Macintel

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Feb 1 06:48:34 CST 2006

At least I know that RunRev has told Macintouch they plan a Macintel version.

http://www.macintouch.com/imacintel/ubinaries.html

I still could not find anything on RunRev's site regarding a time
frame.  Perhaps theirs will coincide with my own purchase of a
Macintel presumably this summer :-)

In the meantime I will attempt to troubleshoot the problem on my own.
The fellow who reported it has been with me for years, has had many
versions/updates of the game and is very familiar with how it's
supposed to work.  He's been a very happy customer.  He's pretty
motivated to be my guinea pig, knowing that the alternative is to
wait many months for a Macintel version.

I had hoped to put this program to rest for about a year to work on
another program that's been on the back burner, I was so excited last
week to finally be back to work on it... *sigh*

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com