OSX on Macintel

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Feb 1 06:27:51 CST 2006

>At this time the best option would be to contact RunRev.
>
>If the engine's not behaving under Rosetta they need to know.
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Richard,

RunRev would not likely be interested, as my engine is a Metacard
engine from before RunRev's taking charge of Metacard.  I doubt my
engine is supported by anyone, and I would feel awkward to even ask
them.  I am waiting for the Intel-native version of Metacard to
switch to RunRev.  (I am also waiting for my own purchase of a
Macintel sometime this year :-)  I had hoped someone would know what
their time frame was.  I could not find anything on their website
regarding Macintel, which was a bit disconcerting.

I had hoped that if someone else had experienced a problem with a
program running on Macintel, perhaps they'd share some of their
observations.  Perhaps I am alone in this problem.  My program
survived all the OSX's and even runs happily on Tiger.  But Macintel
apparently broke it :-(

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games