Happy Time of Year

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Dec 23 08:27:48 CST 2006

Dave,

The nicest cards I receive are any cards where somebody took the time
to write a letter in it.  As most of my cards come from out of town,
people I do not see in person, that note or letter is full of great
meaning to me.

Whether the card itself says Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or
Happy Saint Patty's Day doesn't matter, if the person writes a letter
in it :-D

As for your neighbors who sent a goat to Malawi, which was a very
happy heartfelt gesture, did they truly save enough money on not
sending cards to buy a whole goat?  Are cards and postage that
expensive?  Or do they know that many people?  Or are goats that
cheap?

Shari

--
Gypsy King Software