Unknown Publisher warnings

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Dec 11 11:10:47 CST 2006

Tereza,

I've never done it.  I had just researched it once upon a time for
the same reason that you enquired.  How to get rid of that warning.
Once I saw the price tag, I backed off.

You've asked some very good questions.  I wouldn't want something
where I had to incorporate some externally created code into my
projects.  I don't trust code that I cannot see or understand.  Who
knows what else it might be doing, besides what it claims to be doing.

Does that sound a bit over the top?

:-D

Shari

--