Games

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Aug 30 15:23:00 CDT 2006

Hi Nicolas,

> Any chance of a Windows version of your printer-cartridge game?
> Specially in stack form :-) ?

You find the windows compile here:

http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_setup.exe

The stack form needs to wait a bit, as I am packing my things for
Berlin at the moment. I´m leaving tomorrow and will return around the
7th of September. Also the stack needs some cleaning up. All the
scripts are a mess, as we only had 8 weeks from concept to finished
game back in the day. I will dig it out anyway, once I am back.

All the best,

Malte

PS: Congrats on finishing the space invaders game. Looking forward to
play it.