What is version 2.7?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Aug 23 06:11:36 CDT 2006

Thank you.

Now it makes more sense.  Sort of like the free printer that just
arrived that wants newer system software than my old computer has.  I
don't want to update my old system, so I am simply waiting for the
new computer to arrive and the printer will work only on it.  I need
to keep the old computer for many things for awhile, so if I need to
print, I'll have to send the file to the new computer first... Sort
of similar :-)

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games