What is version 2.7?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Aug 22 10:08:39 CDT 2006

I've seen many references to version 2.7,  2.6 etc.  Are these
references to the MC IDE, or to the RunRev engine?  If it's the IDE,
no problemo.  Read no further.  If it's the engine, then continue
with questions:

Some folks were unhappy with 2.7 and reverted to 2.6.

What I'm trying to determine, is that if Heather blesses me to
purchase RunRev when she returns, knowing that I do not intend to
purchase an upgrade package, so I will be locked into whatever
version I purchase for awhile unless she further blesses me in some
way...

Should I purchase 2.7 or request to be able to purchase 2.6?

Knowing that I cannot change the version once purchased.  Or have the
issues been addressed?  Does anybody know?

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com