Standalone to Paypal direct

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 14 03:22:50 CDT 2006

Hi Shari,

> Can this be done?  If so, how?
>
> Currently I have a menu in the standalone that takes you to my
> online order page, which in turn takes you to paypal.
>
> Can I bypass the order page and put the form directly into the
> standalone somehow, and have it take you to paypal?
>
> The following is a sample paypal form from their website.  What
> would need to be changed for it to work directly from a standalone,
> completely bypassing my website altogether?
>

> <FORM ACTION="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" METHOD="POST">
> </FORM>

can't you create a direct link on the PayPal page to YOUR PayPal page?
The result will be a very long ONE-liner that one can also use in e-
mail like this:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?
cmd=_xclick&business=name_of_app_or_service%40major%2dk%
2ede&item_name=ame_of_app_or_service%ZZ01&amount=120000%
2e00&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%
2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

You can use that with "revGourl" or something.

I do this all the time, but maybe I do not understand you correctly?!

> --
> Mac and Windows shareware games
> http://www.gypsyware.com

Regards