sound (audio) problems

Tom Robinson robinson at uleth.ca
Sun Aug 13 16:44:35 CDT 2006

I have developed a language program that plays sound files (.wav).
After I updated to 2.7.3, the sound files would not play. I did not
modify any script related to the files. The dataPath is set properly
and the files are stored in the proper folder. If I click on
individual sound files outside of Revolution, they work fine so the
audio problem is with Revolution and not with the computer. I have
reinstalled Revolution but the problem remains. Most strange, the
sound files in a standalone built months ago for another program no
longer work.