CGI and DestroyStack property

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Apr 30 08:36:10 CDT 2006

>Shari wrote:
>>Jacqueline,
>>
>>I read your tutorial and it actually looks doable.  Nice job!  I'm
>>pretty sure my other mailing list can assist with how to get the
>>payment processor's emails sent to the CGI and having it process
>>from there.
>>
>>You are the Dreamboat of the Month!
>
>That's twice now. I've got the world record, don't I?
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay

Yup, that's twice now :-)  My fella holds the world record, though.
He is unbeatable as for Dreamboat awards.  He wins them every day :-)
He is genuinely the world's Perfect Fella.  God help me if I ever
have another specialty t-shirt made up for him that says so... now
how do I NOT WEAR THIS THING without hurting her feelings :-)

Jacqueline, you get some pretty high kudos for a very well written
tutorial.  Excellent job!

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games