ColorizeScript challenge

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 29 09:37:02 CDT 2006

Mark Talluto wrote:
> I found readability increased greatly once the background color was
> darkened.  In the Rev editor the white background made the colors appear
> washed out.

Yes, as with MC's gray backing behind the script editor.  Asking people
to read lots of text against stark white is at the edge of rude; both my
script editor and my eBook reader have user-definable background colors
for the reading area.

> The Constellation method is useful because there is a rhyme and
> a reason to the colors.  You can even adjust the colors if needed.

Does Constellation handle more token types than MC or Rev?

  Managing Editor, revJournal