ColorizeScript challenge

Mark Talluto mclist at canelasoftware.com
Fri Apr 28 11:19:05 CDT 2006

On Apr 27, 2006, at 7:19 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> It's interesting that the ones here who've put in the most time
> with colorization don't use it. :)

I never used to use it until I tried it in Constellation.  I found I
could scan code really quickly via looking at the color.  I also like
it on very dark backgrounds for the script editor.  I was then hooked
after a day of usage.

Constellation has a very quick routine that colorizes the script.  I
figure we are not hearing from Jerry due to the proprietary code.

I guess I am the only one here who has changed sides on this.  Viva
el color!

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software