CGI and DestroyStack property

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Apr 27 20:50:54 CDT 2006

Tariel,

I have. What I did was originally based on some of Pierre's comments
that you referenced.
Basically, you leave the MC stack running normally, and you communicate
with it via PHP and sockets.

You'll need to install a PHP script such as this one as the
intermediary:
http://istream.homeunix.com/insead/page4_en.html

Then you need mostly the first two handlers from here:
http://istream.homeunix.com/insead/page5_en.html

The PHP scripts will pass the POST args to your stack, which then sends
back an HTTP reply. This definitely works - if you have specific
questions, I may be able to answer them also.