Printing PDF Files

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Mon Sep 26 07:13:01 CDT 2005

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your response.  I'd like to print directly from a script.
Hopefully, this would be something like placing an image on a card,
linking it to a JPEG and printing the card.  I need this to work on Mac
Classic, Mac OSX and Windows, so I'd like to avoid getting into
launching another app and then running Apple Script or something.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software