drag and drop import -- thanks!

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 21:29:17 CDT 2005

Thank you so much for the handler and stack!

Is there anything metacard can't do?!?

Here is a puzzle -- and this is not anything I'm planning to implement so only
play with it if you want a challenge. A friend developed an interactive art
installation wherein 2 persons can at the same time click on "strings" (lines)
on an otherwise empty field (string art
http://www.bfoit.org/Intro_to_Programming/images/stringArtExample_1.jpg
image search google 'string art' for a nice treat)

Anyway, the proggy is to click on a string, and drag the string, and the string
should be able to accept being dragged from two different locations at once!

I'm not saying this would be impossible for metacard -- but it looks like it
would not be easy to do. But, that is what I thought about the drag and drop
import.

Just an interesting puzzle -- like I said its no
project/homework/work/assignment! So by no means worry about an answer. I just
thought it was interesting as a "test the limits of MC" challenge. :)