drag and drop image import?

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 02:30:01 CDT 2005

>I would like to be able to drag an image to a metacard stack, drop the
image,
>and have the stack recognize it as an image and import it.
>
>I have no idea the properties if that is even possible, I sort  of doubt it.
>could script opening a directory and importing the image  no problem, or
even a
>whole folder of images. But what I've not yet  figured out is whether there
is
>any way to poll the cursor for dragged  images (on any platform).
>
>Ideas?

Hi Eric,

I  have uploaded a drag and drop stack for you that will import (or link to)
image  files, supports multiple drop selections and handles text by way of an
example...

_www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk/dragndrop/DragAndDropSampler.rev_
(http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk/dragndrop/DragAndDropSampler.rev)

/H