Writing and executing long scripts with Revolution's free "starter kit"

Bruce M. Axtens bruce_axtens at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 31 22:41:59 CST 2005

--- Ken Ray said,
> using Revolution in this way is the
> equivalent to "hacking" a
> commercial program

Uh oh, I can feel a blush coming. The last thing I
want is to get a reputation for <b>that</b> kind of
thing.

Slap on the wrist accepted. Blog entry taken down.

Regards,
Bruce.

---
"I think even the terrorists are doing this now -- outsourcing suicide, which is one way to overcome a career-path obstacle."
        -- Peter Ruehl, 'The Australian Financial Review', Tuesday 16 August 2005, page 64.