Sound screws up in Linux

Mark Talluto mclist at canelasoftware.com
Sun Nov 6 13:37:59 CST 2005

On Nov 4, 2005, at 11:57 PM, Mathewson wrote:

> I suppose the bottom line is that I shall have to have a
> very dirty weekend embedding every possible sound
> configuration I can think of in a stack on the Mac and them
> messing around with it on the Kubuntu PC - although a
> little voice tells me that this  is rather inefficient.
>
> I would be extremely grateful for any help in this area.

Hi Richmond,

I have been using .wav file successfully in Linux.  Give those a
try.  The only problem is that you will have to convert all of your
sound files to this format.  There are a number of programs on the
Mac and probably PC that will do all the heavy lifting for you and
batch process them.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software