Invisible folders on Windows: attempts at copy protection

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat May 28 11:16:10 EDT 2005

If you figure out a good way to copy protect a CD, share with me.  I
have a lot of things I could do that I'm sitting on for that very
problem.

Once upon a time I'd heard that all CD's, floppies, etc. had a unique
serial number that could be accessed.  But my attempts to do it in MC
failed.  I don't know if those serial numbers still exist, but it
sure would be awesome to get at them if they do.

Yes each copy of the CD would have to have some reference to that
number, but still it would open a lot of doors.
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com