Pasting images: purity or usability?

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Tue May 17 14:08:54 EDT 2005

> Especially if there are so many serious(!) and pending bugs and we
> have to hear
> something like "...upcoming features/news that will change the way
> of using Rev completely",
> as Mr. Miller stated in the chat last week, then i DO feel a bit
> pissed... :-)

I feel I must point out that Kevin did not actually say this - it was
said by Ro Nagey - Kevin and Ro are two quite distinct entities I can
assure you.

Kevin was quite clear that the next few versions of Revolution would
build on what we currently have - and you can read that as meaning
that we will do our best to balance the introduction of new features
as the market demands, and addressing the current issues that the
present technology has.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

  Mark Waddingham ~ 36degrees at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com
        Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools