mobile metacard?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 6 00:36:45 EDT 2005

Scott hinted me once to get a pocket pc first... Im still waiting for it
(got a palm instead...

although given the gps pocket-pcs out there, there's little reason to keep a
pocket pc. Still no linux worthy pda either... Any HongKong/Tokyo Revvers
out there that can answer this? The sharp unit was killed off before i got
my hands on one... But apparently it was'nt rev-unix compatible that i
remember getting an answer...

I tried to write a pda - stack translator but the information isn't quite
clear. It's probably easier to find a pda->xml translator shell tool
first... ;)

cheers
Xav