mobile metacard?

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 11:58:03 EDT 2005

Hello Eric,

You have been *busy* lately, eh!
On this list I mean!  ;-)

> Does anyone know whether there is any way
> to put metacard or revolution on a pda?

Not sure, but I do know that metacard.com used to
offer an "Embedded" version of MetaCard, e.g. C
libraries to embed MetaCard into C-based applications
and/or to embed MetaCard into devices ( which are akin
to computers, of course, but likely to be simpler or
more specialized, vs the general-purpose computers
we're all used to using ).

Here is the URL that describes "Embedded MetaCard":
http://www.metacard.com/pi7.html

Good hunting,

Alain

Discover Yahoo!