link text

Rick Rice rice at cariboo.bc.ca
Thu Mar 17 15:30:58 EST 2005

	I know I'm missing something real simple here ... but help.

	I have a bunch of HTML text stored in a field on a separate card.
The user goes to some other card and some of the HTML text is copied
into an html field on the new card using something like:
set the htmltext of field 1 to line 4 of cd field 1 of cd "storage".

The stored text might look like this:
Certain abnormally shaped cells are particularly important and must be
reported even when present in small numbers. These
include:<P><B><GROUP><FONT COLOR="#0000AF">sickle
cells</FONT></GROUP></B><P>

When copied into the new field the words "sickle cells" are indeed blue
and bold but they are not grouped or linked. If the user clicks on
sickle the clicktext returns sickle not sickle cells.

I tried changing group to link, but no luck.
thanks
Rick