MidWest Revolution User Group

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 16 15:24:54 EST 2005

I posted this to the Use Revolution list, but I know the more curmudgeonly
of us (I'm speaking of myself, of course ;-) are on this list.

In any event, I am trying to put the finishing touches on organizing a
periodic gathering of users of MC/Rev in the MidWest, primarily focusing on
the states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa (so far most of the
people who expressed interest are in Wisconsin).

If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me off-list.

Thanks!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/